Professional MN Construction Clean Up Services
If you are the owner of a building and have just completed the renovation of your property, you require a quality commercial cleaning company who would be handling all of the post construction cleaning services of the building. We will diligently pick up and clean your post construction site with and emphasis on detail.
As your construction project concludes, we start planning the most efficient and cost effect way to clean your facility. We are there to clean the floors, ceilings, stairs, walls and clear any excess debris. We not only clean your building, but we haul away any waste that was accumulated during the job.
The Firm offers the following post construction cleaning services:
• Dusting and wet wiping all the hard surface floors
• Dusting baseboards
• Cleaning baseboards
• Vacuuming all carpeted areas
• Cleaning all water heaters
• Cleaning all utility cabinets, heating system, storage areas and garages.
• Cleaning water valve box
• Cleaning spider webs and the like from the outside entry
• Dusting all the doorknobs, doors, switches and plug covers
• Rubbing and washing the surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors
• Cleaning all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills, and tracks
• Cleaning the inside part of all the cabinets. Polishing the cupboards, vanities, tainted woodwork and all stainless steel sinks
• Cleaning the plumbing fixtures, medicine, cabinets, mirrors, and bath accessories
• Getting rid of all short-term labels, packing materials, maintenance and instruction guide. Placing them in an orderly fashion through the house
• Dusting the walls
• Cleaning all toilets, kitchen, appliances, tubs and sinks
• Getting rid of all provisional fortification and labels which are not required
Construction Cleanup Costs
The post construction cleaning company usually charges their fees on the extent of work to be done and also on the basis of the time they would take to complete the assigned work. The amount varies from project to project, and depends on the number of cleaning specialists needed.